Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday!

So Alisa (older sister) talked me into going out on Black Friday a few years back. I continued to do it for the next few years. I have to say the best way to do it is to go with a fiend or two. I have tried to devide and conquer but I did not like standing in long lines at Best Buy and Toys R Us alone.
I usually try to do shopping through out the year. Cody's job stars to slow a tad through the winter. So buying items earlier in the year is a must.
Black Friday has lots of things on my list too! Last year I bought high thread count sheets for my bed. Also I only buy DVDs on Black Friday and never pay more then $5.

Well this year after the dishes were washed I sat down and looked through the ads.
Nothing realy grabbed me. I tried to think of the people I was still shopping for. I was kind of happy to not feel the pull to get out of bed at 3 am. I showed up to Walgreens around 7 for a few things then over to Bi-Mart just to look but ended up with a few thngs. I then went to Jo-ann Fabric and Rite Aid, I got wrapping paper, bows and dog halloween costumes for "the puppies". Butch and Lani adopte puppies a brother sister and let Alliya and Elliot name them Sunshine & Baxter. At .80 cents each (reg. 9.99) I thought it would be fun to get them for next year. I am happy that I choose to avoid the craziness of the big stores. Just adding to the great start to the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment